What do you need?
The world of marketing is shifting from traditional marketing like TV ads, billboards, and mail-outs to digital marketing. This shift has shown an emphasis on things like email communications, web tracking, PPC, and SEO. Digital marketing is quickly growing in popularity due to its effectiveness at engaging clients and leads through accessible means. If you’re wondering what the top benefits of digital marketing are, look no further.
Whether you’re an Internet Marketer or a businesswoman promoting her business on the Internet, you want your brand to stand out from the crowd. The ultimate marketing goal is to have your target market think of you, and your company, when they are ready to buy.
Whether you are a new business, launching a new service to a new audience, opening a new location, or expanding your service area, you could probably use the ability to build up your name FAST.
Are You Interested in:
- Increased customer loyalty
- Increased word of mouth marketing
- Keeping your brand top of mind
- Building your brand equity
By integrating social media with your sales and marketing efforts, you can help some of those followers make the jump from ”prospect” to “lead” status and then right onto “customer”.
Do You Want To:
- Gather Leads
- Increase Product/Service Sales
- Start Selling Instore Products/Services Online
Customer service expectations are rising year over year and consumers are looking to brands to create a seamless experience that spans the showroom floor to the Facebook timeline.
Are you looking to use social media to:
- Answer FAQs
- Publish Office Hours and Holiday Closings
- Interact with Customers Live
- Address Customer Concerns online
- Reduce time spent on the phone with customers
Social media marketing can help deepen your connections with existing customers so they continue using your product or service.
Market Metrics published a study with its own research, indicating it’s 60% to 70% easier to convert an existing customer than a prospect. Does this mean you should give up on converting new customers? Not at all. What it does suggest is that you should dedicate a lot of energy toward retaining existing customers. The return on that investment will probably be substantially higher than efforts to attract new customers in an increasingly crowded market.
Are you exploring:
- how to increase customer retention digitally
- how to build community around your brand
- how to publish offers and coupons online
- how to retarget past customers for future promotions